The most accurate entry will win an iPAD and the most amusing entry will win an iPhone 5
Terms & Conditions 'Fantasy Cabinet'
- Independent.ie are hosting 'Fantasy Cabinet' game. The game will end as soon as the political cabinet is officially announced by the government.
- Two winners will be selected by Independent.ie. One winner will be selected based on the most accurate political cabinet selection, this person will win an Apple iPAD. One winner will be selected based on the most amusing cabinet selection, this winner will win an Apple iPhone 5.
- The winners will be notified by email and given 7 days to confirm their entry by replying to the email and providing the postal address for the prize to be sent. If by the end of the 7th day the person has not confirmed their entry by responding with a postal address another winner will be selected.
- No correspondence will be engaged in concerning the receipt or non-receipt of any entries.
- In the event that more than one entry is received which qualifies as a winning entry, the overall winner will be selected at random by an independent person selected by Independent.ie. Such selection will be final and there shall be no correspondence entered into in relation to the manner of such selection.
- In respect of the most amusing entry the decision of a judge as to the winning entry shall be made entirely at the discretion of the judge appointed by Independent.ie ,whose decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained in relation to such selection.
- All persons can enter multiple entries.
- IF you decide to share your entry on social media you agree to that social media platforms T&Cs
Mairia Cahill reacts furiously to claims by Gerry Adams that she was abused by her... Politics
Fianna Fail's Bobby Aylward wins Carlow Kilkenny by-election on ninth count Politics
Carlow/Kilkenny by-election: FF's Aylward 'cautious but optimistic' Politics
Fianna Fail's Bobby Aylward looking good for by-election win Politics
Turnout in Carlow-Kilkenny higher than a general election Politics
Ireland overwhelmingly says Yes Referendum 2015
As it happened: How an historic and remarkable day played out across Ireland Referendum 2015
Tallies constituency-by-constituency: Indications of a strong Yes... Referendum 2015
Ireland takes to the street to celebrate after marriage referendum is... Referendum 2015
Minister Alan Kelly speaks of close gay friend who died, wears his tie as tribute Referendum 2015
Results of the Carlow-Kilkenny by election
Interactive results from battle to fill Big Phil's seat
Niall O'Connor: 10 factors behind the 'Yes' side's victory
Here are the 10 factors behind the 'Yes' side's...
Exam survival guide
When it comes to goals, do not aim for the impossible
Adams' antics soured that sweet royal Irish visit
The first duty of a political columnist is tell the truth and shame the devil. Let me do...
Authorities have apologised to me. So should Adams
'One issue I wish to make clear at the very outset is that no blame in relation to the collapse of...
Getting the balance right - and wrong
The 'Gift Grub' sketch on Tuesday's Ian Dempsey Breakfast Show on Today FM depicted a flustered...
You can't make it up. Unless you're Enda
Later, we'll bring you the most extraordinary sentence published in an Irish newspaper in 2015.
The 'equality Oscars' herald a new Ireland of hope and diversity
'It's not the Oscars, dahlings," quipped a...
Too many miles on clock for President
With unemployment on the way down and the sale of luxury cars on the way up, one could be...
How the seat was won
It had been billed as the most important election result in the party's history.
Adams in new attack on Mairia
IRA sex-abuse victim Mairia Cahill has reacted furiously to claims made by Sinn Fein leader Gerry Adams that she was abused by...
The world looks on as Irish voters make history
It was a day when Ireland made history, becoming the first country in the world to vote in...
This was more like an assault than a handshake
Lasting 13 seconds, it was more an assault than a handshake. Think about it. How often...
VIDEO: Noonan calls out Padraig MacLochlainn
Michael Noonan regarded the Sinn Fein deputy across the chamber with the sort of expression a...
VIDEO: 'Men should know their place' in abortion debate
A speech made at a Dublin pro-choice rally yesterday said 'men must know their place in the...
Enda Kenny on CRC
Credit: Lise Hand