The most accurate entry will win an iPAD and the most amusing entry will win an iPhone 5
Terms & Conditions 'Fantasy Cabinet'
- Independent.ie are hosting 'Fantasy Cabinet' game. The game will end as soon as the political cabinet is officially announced by the government.
- Two winners will be selected by Independent.ie. One winner will be selected based on the most accurate political cabinet selection, this person will win an Apple iPAD. One winner will be selected based on the most amusing cabinet selection, this winner will win an Apple iPhone 5.
- The winners will be notified by email and given 7 days to confirm their entry by replying to the email and providing the postal address for the prize to be sent. If by the end of the 7th day the person has not confirmed their entry by responding with a postal address another winner will be selected.
- No correspondence will be engaged in concerning the receipt or non-receipt of any entries.
- In the event that more than one entry is received which qualifies as a winning entry, the overall winner will be selected at random by an independent person selected by Independent.ie. Such selection will be final and there shall be no correspondence entered into in relation to the manner of such selection.
- In respect of the most amusing entry the decision of a judge as to the winning entry shall be made entirely at the discretion of the judge appointed by Independent.ie ,whose decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained in relation to such selection.
- All persons can enter multiple entries.
- IF you decide to share your entry on social media you agree to that social media platforms T&Cs
Gerry Adams claims list of alleged sex abusers posted in letter box Politics
Kenny accuses Sinn Fein supporters of making insulting remarks towards women Politics
Paying for sex to be made illegal under new laws Politics
Government social housing plan to get go-ahead Politics
Kenny gets into General Election mode Politics
VIDEO: Viral video shows cockpit view of landing a plane in Dublin in low visibility Irish News Video
'My heart was pounding, I just thought of nothing else except catching that baby' -... Irish News
Penneys/Primark's Breege O'Donoghue: Must-read inspirational advice from leading Irish... Irish
Operation Little Black Dress: The fitness countdown to Christmas Fitness
What you can give to the kids tax-free in New Year Personal Finance
Ten Christmas hotel breaks that won't break the bank
We've rounded up ten of the best value breaks!
'Violence against women can be ignored based on who the perpetrator is' - Tom Meagher
Husband of Jill Meagher...
'I wish God would take the pain away from my heart because it's too much'
Mother of three boys who died in a tragic incident earlier...
Banking Inquiry: Chair hails decision to allow for bankers to be compelled to appear
THE Chairman of the Banking Inquiry said those involved in...
Mairia Cahill meets Justice Minister as pressure mounts on Sinn Fein over IRA abuse...
JUSTICE Minister Frances Fitzgerald tonight held a meeting with...
Heather Humphreys insists John McNulty appointed to IMMA board 'on merit'
ARTS Minister Heather Humphreys has insisted that Fine Gael...
Kenny accuses Sinn Fein supporters of making insulting remarks towards women
Taoiseach Enda Kenny has accused Sinn Fein supporters of making...
Assembly backs call by mother to unmask IRA killers
THE parents of a man murdered by a suspected IRA gang seven years ago have renewed their appeal for help to find his killers.
PAC delays probe into Siptu 'slush fund'
The Dail spending watchdog has postponed its plans to question a number of figures in...
Taxpayers footing €14m driving bill for TDs and President
THE provision of drivers and mileage expenses to ministers,...
One in five homes will still evade bills despite new cuts
At least one in five householders is expected to evade paying their water charges, even with the...
Water charge grant to cause further delay in welfare backlog
ADMINISTRATION of the €100 water charge grant risks compounding...
Lower-paid civil servants warn of strikes on wages
LOWER-paid civil servants have overwhelmingly backed industrial action if the Government...
VIDEO: Noonan calls out Padraig MacLochlainn
Michael Noonan regarded the Sinn Fein deputy across the chamber with the sort of expression a...
VIDEO: 'Men should know their place' in abortion debate
A speech made at a Dublin pro-choice rally yesterday said 'men must know their place in the...
Enda Kenny on CRC
Credit: Lise Hand