The most accurate entry will win an iPAD and the most amusing entry will win an iPhone 5
Terms & Conditions 'Fantasy Cabinet'
- Independent.ie are hosting 'Fantasy Cabinet' game. The game will end as soon as the political cabinet is officially announced by the government.
- Two winners will be selected by Independent.ie. One winner will be selected based on the most accurate political cabinet selection, this person will win an Apple iPAD. One winner will be selected based on the most amusing cabinet selection, this winner will win an Apple iPhone 5.
- The winners will be notified by email and given 7 days to confirm their entry by replying to the email and providing the postal address for the prize to be sent. If by the end of the 7th day the person has not confirmed their entry by responding with a postal address another winner will be selected.
- No correspondence will be engaged in concerning the receipt or non-receipt of any entries.
- In the event that more than one entry is received which qualifies as a winning entry, the overall winner will be selected at random by an independent person selected by Independent.ie. Such selection will be final and there shall be no correspondence entered into in relation to the manner of such selection.
- In respect of the most amusing entry the decision of a judge as to the winning entry shall be made entirely at the discretion of the judge appointed by Independent.ie ,whose decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained in relation to such selection.
- All persons can enter multiple entries.
- IF you decide to share your entry on social media you agree to that social media platforms T&Cs
Death in paradise
When the dream holiday turns sour
The Shamrock: The flash and sleek Irish car that never got out of first gear
One of the world's most collectable motor cars,...
Hallelujah: Lenny is still our man... at the age of 80
Singer experiencing a creative purple patch.
Labour swing away from Green meltdown country
The old age pensioners certainly enjoyed themselves at the Labour think-in as they caroused and...
Cautious Paddy doesn't want to party as Leo and Joan take over
The most interesting feature of today's Sunday...
Lucinda is still the voters’ favourite but the long waiting game must end soon
When asked to choose between Ms Creighton, the Independent...
Contrary Mary is becoming scary for timorous Micheal
Fianna Fail has always had a strange relationship with strong women.
Former Dail Clerk attacks failure to appoint sucessor
The former head civil servant in the Dail has launched a scathing attack on the Government and...
Credibility of politicial establishment is questioned by Bill
The fallout that has arisen over the appointment of the clerk...
Death of the age of austerity
In the end David Cameron just about managed to avoid the fate of George III, whose historic legacy was the less than...
POLL: Act now on abortion say voters
The Irish public has changed its attitudes on abortion after recent controversies related to the...
Bertie cleared of making up false expense claims
Former Taoiseach Bertie Ahern will not be prosecuted over allegations he made fraudulent expense...
Labour gain at expense of Sinn Fein
The Labour Party has gained ground at Sinn Fein’s expense in an opinion poll in tomorrow’s...