The most accurate entry will win an iPAD and the most amusing entry will win an iPhone 5
Terms & Conditions 'Fantasy Cabinet'
- Independent.ie are hosting 'Fantasy Cabinet' game. The game will end as soon as the political cabinet is officially announced by the government.
- Two winners will be selected by Independent.ie. One winner will be selected based on the most accurate political cabinet selection, this person will win an Apple iPAD. One winner will be selected based on the most amusing cabinet selection, this winner will win an Apple iPhone 5.
- The winners will be notified by email and given 7 days to confirm their entry by replying to the email and providing the postal address for the prize to be sent. If by the end of the 7th day the person has not confirmed their entry by responding with a postal address another winner will be selected.
- No correspondence will be engaged in concerning the receipt or non-receipt of any entries.
- In the event that more than one entry is received which qualifies as a winning entry, the overall winner will be selected at random by an independent person selected by Independent.ie. Such selection will be final and there shall be no correspondence entered into in relation to the manner of such selection.
- In respect of the most amusing entry the decision of a judge as to the winning entry shall be made entirely at the discretion of the judge appointed by Independent.ie ,whose decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained in relation to such selection.
- All persons can enter multiple entries.
- IF you decide to share your entry on social media you agree to that social media platforms T&Cs
Labour TD lashes attack on 'overpaid media gurus for Ashbourne Annie' Politics
Fine Gael support drops massive five points - poll Politics
Voters turning their backs on Fine Gael Politics
Fine Gael divided over coalition with Fianna Fáil Politics
Ó Riordáin: I thought 'Annie' was a new running mate for Hannigan Politics
Irish Water's credibility has truly dried up Gene Kerrigan
Showbiz legend Cilla Black dies aged 72 TV News
WATCH: John C. Reilly sings The Wild Rover in trad session at Co Clare pub Banter
From dizzy heights to breakfast in a plastic bag Irish
Yeats Country: 17 photos of Sligo and Leitrim that are pure poetry Ireland
Still in fashion: Staying on the catwalk has been no cakewalk for Paul Costelloe
Paul Kimmage: In Sean Kelly's world, the real dirty stuff started and ended with Lance Armstrong
From dizzy heights to breakfast in a plastic bag
Anglo Three are embarking on prison sentences in a bleak and alien regime
Based on these numbers, another Fine Gael-Labour coalition would fall far...
Yesterday's 'Sunday Independent'-Millward Brown opinion poll...
Fine Gael divided over coalition with Fianna Fáil
A major split is emerging in Fine Gael over the possibility of calling an end to civil war politics and...
Direct provision here to stay, says Fitzgerald
The Government has ruled out dismantling the controversial direct provision system and will...
Ó Riordáin: I thought 'Annie' was a new running mate for Hannigan
Junior Minister Aodhán Ó Ríordáin has made light of his party...
Don't expect any thanks from the voters, Enda
This morning's Sunday Independent poll asked a number of interesting questions about the public's...
And they're off! The struggle for heart and soul of 2016 starts here
Sinn Fein isn't content to just commemorate 1916. It appears...
How we treat the less fortunate is the litmus test of European civilisation
Too long a sacrifice can make a stone of the heart, said Yeats.
Voters turning their backs on Fine Gael
Fine Gael's hopes of returning to Government after the next general election have suffered a severe...
Cut tax so we can all share recovery
A huge majority of Irish people are still not feeling the benefits of the recovery, despite figures...
Hapless Coalition has capitulated and now stares into watery grave
It was the beginning of the long, hot summer of 1977. The...
VIDEO: Noonan calls out Padraig MacLochlainn
Michael Noonan regarded the Sinn Fein deputy across the chamber with the sort of expression a...
VIDEO: 'Men should know their place' in abortion debate
A speech made at a Dublin pro-choice rally yesterday said 'men must know their place in the...
Enda Kenny on CRC
Credit: Lise Hand